Welcome to ‘Barney’ – A Ford Transit based Chausson Flash 03. 6 berth manual.4 beds – 2 x rear bunks, huge bed at the front and a double that is made from the dinette.
The motorhome is 7m in length, 2.4m width and 3.1m in height.
Can be driven on a normal driving licence.
Barney comes with the following:
- 2.2td Ford Diesel Engine
- Air conditioning in the cab
- 12v and 240v lights (can be used off leisure battery so starter battery doesn’t go flat, starter battery whilst driving or electric hookup)
- Gas, 12v and 240v fridge/freezer (can be used off leisure battery so starter battery doesn’t go flat, starter battery whilst driving, electric hookup or on gas)
- Dinette seating area
- LPG gas tank fitted for cooking and heating
- diesel heating (uses fuel from the tank)
- Gas hob
- Large freshwater tank
- Sink with electric water pump and hot and cold pumped water
- Cassette Toilet
- Separate shower cubicle
- 240v mains sockets which can be used with electric hook up on campsites for hairdryers, hair straighteners, phone chargers, laptops, tv etc
- Picnic table and 6 chairs
- Levelling blocks
- Large garage/storage area
- Flat-screen TV/DVD with Freeview